Wednesday, July 9, 2008

turning 3 days into 10
I am lucky enough to only work four days a week. This year since Independence Day was on Friday (a great holiday), and since I do not work on Mondays, I was able to take three days vacation (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) and turn it into ten days off! Sarah was called to be the ward Girls Camp Director. She needed someone to watch the children.
I volunteered, and I had a great time with Bradley Bear and Jamison June Bug.
Sarah the Girls Camp Director
---------the happy campers------------


I made sure Jamison got her afternoon naps.


I think Bradley had fun with G'ma M.
This boy played so hard during the day,
it took less than 3 minutes for him to fall asleep at night.

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. said...

That picture of Bradley sleeping with the iPod makes me smile everytime. It's funny that his mommy's face is on there.