Thursday, October 30, 2008

Here's Josh, the best Disneyland tour guide EVER Our group of 22 had such a great time at the happiest place on earth. Thanks SO much to Josh and Sara! We needed a leader, and Josh was the man!!! He had us "park hopping", using Fastpasses, and riding with "child swap" tickets. Waiting in lines just did not happen. His timing was impeccable. And Sara, oh my goodness, what a great helper! Opting out of the Tower of Terror, or California Screamin' was not an option for me, not with Debbie there, telling me to me to get on and scream and then laugh. So I did! I'm glad I did. I rode California Screamin' with Skyler. Before the ride started, I asked her if I'd be OK and she assured me I would. When the ride ended, Skyler looked at me and asked: "Well, how'd you do?"

1 comment:

Kenneth and Valerie Romberg said...

So how'd ya do?
She is a kick. She says' the funniest things, at the funniest times, at the funniest places.

Glad all had a great time.

I know who I'm gonna call next time, I am in a pinch to get on my favorite ride.