Monday, December 15, 2008

Robert LeRoy Marshall
~Terry's big brother~

I love this man, and I don't think there is a person in this world who does not love him. I always think of him on December 15th, his birthday.

He loves people - all people - the young, the old, and all those in-between.

He loves his beautiful and talented wife Janice! They are equally yoked. He loves his wonderful children and their spouses. He loves his grandchildren, and they love him. He loves babies. He is always drawn to the baby in the room. And he's got the touch. He can soothe and quiet any baby.
He loves the elderly. He is always the one who makes sure the old folks have someone to lean on. That someone is usually him. He is intelligent, knowledgeable and he is continually learning. He's funny!
He shares. Many of us are fortunate enough to have at least one of his beautiful paintings. He is a famous artist. Just do a Google search - he's out there! He is SO talented, yet he knows “unto whom much is given much is required”. He has given much to many! Bob has taught me so many things. I used green print here, because Bob taught me about the color green. Click to learn about the color green.

2 comments:

Mr. Mustachio said...

Seriously, where are all of these posts coming from? Do you know Hiro? And, what is your definition of yoked? Because we use it to describe someone who is very muscular, i.e. ripped, swolle.
p.s. pickiner

Cecily said...

Josh,
You're kidding me right?
I DO know Hiro!
p.s. rityl - How fitting!