Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Second Coming



Lucky for me, Bradley sometimes gets to spent the night. We have so much fun when he comes over. Last night was one of those fun nights. This morning, I was talking with Ann on the phone. She was telling me about a sister in her ward that was beginning to attend Church again after not attending for some time. I said that it was a good thing. I said that this sister wouldn’t want to be on the outside looking in any longer, because after all, the Savior is coming.
After the phone conversation ended - - -
Bradley asked me: “The Savior is Coming?”
Me: “Yes, Bradley.”
Bradley: “Is He coming to your house?”

2 comments:

Sarah said...

When the Savior comes again we'll head over to your house. Call us when you see him on his way. "It's just a comet."

Kenneth and Valerie Romberg said...

.....And there shall be signs.....