Thursday, March 19, 2009

Northern California

Wonderful Weekend
During a conversation about Adam’s brother's upcoming wedding this question surfaced: “Who would watch Megan while Adam and Elizabeth and all the Johanson family members would be attending the sealing?” In addition to Megan, Adam’s brother Matt has three little girls, twin three-year-olds, and an eighteen- month-old, who also would need to be watched. And Adam’s sister Cindy has seven children, who would be waiting outside. Without any hesitation, I volunteered to be the designated sitter. Thankfully my offer was accepted.
Elizabeth has posted the fun details of the weekend. So I'll just post a few more photos here. We arrived the day before the wedding, so we had some free time to be San Francisco tourists. This is a photo taken from inside the car, shortly after we were rear ended. Adam and I need Tad's services. Elizabeth said she was just fine. JK you had to be there.

Elizabeth, Adam and sweet Megan at the family dinner before the wedding.

At the beach. I love the beach!




The family at the beautiful Oakland Temple

And here's the adorable reason I got to tag along! Megan had a great weekend and so did I.

2 comments:

L.S.Marshall said...

I love San Francisco

Elizabeth J. said...

It was a good weekend. Too bad we can't do little trips like that all the time!