Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My favorite book

During this week, Easter week, the greatest week in history, I think about the events of each day prior to the Savior's crucifixion. I am so sadden when I think of that most difficult Friday. Then on Easter morn, I remember the empty tomb, and the glorious resurrection of the Savior of the world. In the Book of Mormon we read: "...there shall be no other name given nor any other way nor means whereby salvation can come unto the children of men, only in and through the name of Christ..." Mosiah 3:17. Yesterday, President Obama said that the United States is not a Christian nation. How very sad.

3 comments:

L.S.Marshall said...

yes very sad day especially since he said it during this very holy week!!!

Kenneth and Valerie Romberg said...

Once again we experience yet another moment in our History, that has reference to the last days, yes very very sad, I feel your testimony in this blog post.
I love you my sister,

The Five T's said...

Thank you again for our books a few years back, The week of the atoning sacrafice. I made copies and used it in young womens this week, I taught. I also used it at home again and just feel the love that was put in that book for us, and appreciate evey page.