Thursday, April 30, 2009

APRIL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES
Some of my very FAVORITE people in the entire universe were born in April.
*
Amanda - April 3rd
This pretty girl married my son Brent.

*
Bryan - April 6th
Nephew Bryan cannot be fifteen-years-old.

*

Tyson - April 7th
Sons do NOT come any better than this one!

*

Vanessa - April 18th

My VERY talented Niece.*

Sarah - April 26th

Daughters do NOT come any better than this one!


*
Sara - April 27th
Beautiful Sara, the perfect match for my wonderful nephew Joshua!

*

Owen - April 27th

WOW! Wonderful grandson, tender Owen ~ Already three-years-old!

*

Brent - April 29th

Bob's boy Brent, and my first nephew. I remember the day he was born,
weighing in at just over 5 pounds.
I love this guy!

These people are truly the finest people in the world.


I love them ALL!

1 comment:

Sara Kelley said...

thanks cecily! i had THE BEST birthday this year!