Monday, July 6, 2009

JACKSON

Bye Bye MICHAEL

I love so many of the songs from the Children's Songbook.

One of my favorites is Follow the Prophet.

The last verse says: "Now we have a world where people are confused. If you don't believe it, go and watch the news." The news today was all about Michael Jackson. Knowing that there would probably be some good tunes for my listening pleasure, I popped on my headset and listened and watched his memorial service online, as I made my way through my work day. I was not disappointed. There were some good tunes. But, talk about confused. I am so thankful that I know what I know! So many people are lost and searching for truth.

Later this afternoon, I received this forwarded email from a co-worker:

The "King of Pop" is gone...
The "King of Comedy" is gone... The "King of Soul" is gone...

The "King of Rock 'n Roll" is gone... But... The "King of Kings" lives Forever!!!
Yes, He does!

He does live forever, and so will Michael Jackson.

1 comment:

Kenneth and Valerie Romberg said...

Wonderful post.
Wish I could keep up your pace.
We are so very very busy.
I think They've called us on a Mission
Fills like it.