Friday, December 25, 2009

The last Christmas of the decade...

Beautiful CHRISTMAS
Christmas 2009 meant spending some time with these beauties:
Bradley ~ age 5
Jamison June ~ age 2
Conley ~ age 11 months
Megan ~ age 3
Lyla ~ age 1 & Noah ~ age 2
Samuel - (Ready to keep a new year's resolution)
Beautiful Sonya & Lyla ~ Handsome Loren & Noah
Wonderful Adam ~ Sweet Megan ~ Fabulous Elizabeth
The five (soon to be six) Vidals
The family ~ Christmas morning ~ 2009

....BUT this year, we were missing these FINE FOLKS:

Kari, Mya, Owen & Tyson
Tanner, Tracy, Tara, Torie & Tad
Baby Sarah, Coulson, Katherine Cecily & funny Marshall
Ann & Tyler
Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year.
I wish the spirit of Christmas could be with us all year long.
The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of Christ.
I've listened to and re-listened to the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional.
I've never heard a more beautiful arrangement of O Holy Night.
I love the children's song, I'm Trying to be Like Jesus. I am trying.
It was a Merry Christmas in Las Vegas, but I did miss my family members who were not in Vegas.

No comments: