Sunday, February 17, 2008

Loren, you were born!

Here's Loren with his son Noah - Blessing Day 2007

Today I was asked by Loren if I could send him his Birth Certificate.
After searching a few places I found it.
I guess I am not quite as unorganized as I think.
As I looked for the certificate,
I remembered the day Loren entered the world!
My life changed that day FOREVER!
Now beautiful baby Noah has joined the 'fam.
He looks a lot like Loren looked when he was a baby.
However, there is one HUGH difference.
Loren had a full head of VERY DARK BROWN hair.
Our little Noah is our first RED head. Oh my goodness.
What a beautiful head of hair.
"Thanks for being born (boys)." Rocky Balboa

1 comment:

chanel said...

CECILY!!!! I just found Sarah's blog and went on and on about how I LOVE YOU! YOU HAVE A BLOG!?!?!? You ARE the COOLEST!!!!

Im in the YW Presidency so I have been reflecting a lot on my YW experiences and I just want to thank YOU and all those other amazing women that served us and taught us so well!! I was so blessed to have such incredible women as my guide and example during those "waiting" years!
All my love to ya!