Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hold on to your hat, or in this case your sunglasses. Wuss no more!




Hundreds of thousands enjoyed the events of the Las Vegas Nascar this weekend. I, on the other hand, watched a very different kind of car “race”. A carnival had been set up in a local parking lot. Little Bradley, who is usually such a wuss, saw the rides, and I asked him: “Bradley, would you like to ride in those cars?” To my surprise he said he would like to ride. So we stopped and he rode the cars. He loved it! Then he asked to ride the airplanes. He loved that ride. Next he was ready for a ride on the Ferris Wheel. I thought for sure he would NOT like it. I was wrong. Not only did he love it, he was ready to go on another type of Ferris Wheel where the chairs were also spinning around. I thought no way!!! But, Sarah said she’d go on the ride with him. Bradley loved it!!! When the ride was over, Sarah said she was ready to throw up! I told her that she couldn’t throw up, because just hours earlier we had enjoyed some very delicious Chinese food. Looks like Bradley may be an adrenalin junkie in the making. Who knew?

No comments: