Sunday, April 6, 2008

The 178th Annual General Conference of the Church
Saturday and Sunday, April 5-6, 2008
I love General Conference!

I love the messages. I love the music. I love the motivation.
This time, I was able to attend with my beautiful granddaughter,
Torie Lisa Marshall.
I used to call Tracy, a sponge!
When she was a new member of the Church she just soaked up everything!
She is an incredible learner. Several months ago, I was able to hear her speak in Sacrament Meeting. She gave a wonderful talk! She continues to amaze me! I am a real believer in the saying "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." This is so evident with our Torie. She looks so much like her mother, and she is a sponge! Torie was so excited to attend Conference.
This was her first time. She just took in everything.
Sarah wrote about the details of our trip on her blog.
I am posting some photos.


Auntie Sarah with Coulson and Torie. I love these people!
Torie on Temple Square
Coulson & Torie
Beautiful Torie

No comments: