Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Holy Moly", as Skyler would say,
It's Grandma Kelley's birthday today.
Happy birthday to my sister Debra Ann.
So, I've got brown eyes, brown hair, and light brown skin,
and my along comes my sister with blue eyes, blonde hair, and much lighter skin.
We might not look like sisters, but we are sisters in every way.
What a great sister she is, and has always been.
I love her sense of humor.
She is VERY funny.
I love her work ethic. She is a finisher.
When she starts a job, she finishes the job.
I love her consistent support.
She is there if you need her to be there.
Here are some photos of Debbie,
my cute blue eyed blonde younger sister,
my funny sister,
my working sister, and my supportive sister.
Josh, you made the cut twice!
Happy birthday dear Debbie, happy birthday to you!
And many more!

1 comment:

Kenneth and Valerie Romberg said...

VERY CLEAVER BLOG, CUTE ALL THE PHOTO'S I HAVEN'T REALLY GOT THE HANG OF IT ALL YET, STILL TRYING THOUGH. YES, I DO AGREE, OUR SISTER HAS A GREAT ATTITUDE FOR HELPING OUT. SHE IS FUNNY, THOUGHTFUL, AND SMART. SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT TO HANG OUT WITH ESPECIALLY ALL THOSE SILLY THINGS WE HAVE DONE THROUGHOUT THE MANY WC YEARS. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER, LOVE, ELIZA