Tuesday, September 16, 2008

to TRACY
Beautiful Tracy Lee Marshall
There are so many things I love about this girl.
I love the fact that many times people think she is my daughter,
and they think Tad is my son-in-law.
I love that she is SUCH A FAST LEARNER, and she remembers what she learns.
Early on, I gave her the nickname "Sponge".
I am such a slow learner, I admire her ability to learn so quickly.
I love that she never forgets any family member's birthday.
Most of our family members can hardly remember their own birthdays.
I love that she loves her babies.

I love that she is always willing to try something new.
(Here she is rockin' out. She concentrated, and she got really good.)

I love that she is SO funny. (I will delete this from cyberspace if you want!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY.
I love you!
Here's the family, on their last trip to Africa.

5 comments:

The Five T's said...

Thank you, Mom. I love the post.

Mr. Mustachio said...

A little too late to delete that picture. I'm sure it will come up again on the net in the future.

p.s. wptbbkf

Elizabeth J. said...

What??? It was Tracy's birthday??? I didn't get my reminder email. Thanks for nothing CJ.

Just kidding. I called her. She must have been out partying. I was going to bake her a cake, but then I would have had to eat it myself.

Unknown said...

I never want to "turn the page" when i am reading your blog. Love Tracy, love you mom, and family isn't it about time?

Unknown said...

PS When did they go to Africa? It must have been when we were all in Hawaii!!