Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday
Ann Marshall Harris
DOB 12/19/75

My girl was born on a Friday morning. The following Thursday was Christmas. Christmas 1975 was the best Christmas ever!

I LOVE this girl.

When Ann was just 6 months old, she was injured in a very traumatic accident. Her skull was fractured in several places, and she suffered a concussion. Fortunately she made a full recovery. However, when it was "the normal" time for Ann to start talking and communicating, she didn't! She didn't talk, and she didn't smile. She was pretty stoic. I prayed and prayed that she would start talking, and in time, my prayers were answered. Once she started talking, she NEVER stop. In fact, one of her many talents, is her "gift of gab".

Beautiful inside and out!

3 comments:

L.S.Marshall said...

full recovery???

Mr. Mustachio said...

See, this is what I was talking about. I highly doubt that this post was here on December 19th. Do you back-date your computer? Or, do you have a time machine that you don't want me to know about?

p.s. grugur

Unknown said...

thanks for the birthday wish. I sure did enjoy our trip to Hawaii!! Wish you could have been there!