Friday, January 9, 2009

Life is NOT Fair

"Life is NOT Fair" James E. Faust
It sure does hurt to watch your baby girl bury her baby.
I do not believe the grief will ever end. I believe I will miss little Jack all of my remaining days. One day, I will learn to set aside the raw emotion, so I can go on with life. But I know the grief can and will flood back with all its force at moments when it is least expected. I will forever call those moments Jack attacks.
I am having a Jack attack right now!
Jack Alexander Johanson
18 November 2008 - 29 December 2008

3 comments:

L.S.Marshall said...

You know I didn't realize how much Jack's passing would effect me...I had a jack attack today as well. I used to hate it when I would say, "That's not fair." and you or dad would say "Life's not fair." But it is true.

Kenneth and Valerie Romberg said...

I too have Jack attacks, at moments when people will look at me and wonder what is her problem? I really don't care. It is my emotions, over the top. Love to all of you who are in deep sorrow at this time. It won't be long until we will all be with Jack again. I think of the sorrow he left as he left from this life, then I wonder if the spirit world is rejoicing to have him back?
Lot's to think about. Lots of love we send to you at this time.

The Five T's said...

What a wonderful feeling that you don't have to endure Jack Attacks alone, we are all here with you in spirit. I have discovered that my desk at work isn't the right place to read Liz's blog or think about 1-3-09, but I find that it isn't up to me, the attacks come whether I am ready or not.But I am comforted to know that Jack is having fun with Grandpa Marshall and they together are rejoicing in our gospel and that we will be together forever.