Sunday, February 22, 2009

B.Y.U.


S o M u c h F u n - - -

A house divided??? Check out Sarah's post.
Terry knew how to do it, I am still trying to learn - UGH! I'm trying to put into action President Hinckley's advice: "In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured." Ter' used to practically drag me to stuff! I'll never forget not wanting to go to a Laker's game, because my to-do list was SO LONG. How dumb was that? We weren't even in our seats for 5 seconds, and I was having so much fun.
Going to this game last night was so much fun.
I loved the energy in that arena.
I loved the noise.
I loved the indoor fireworks.
I loved being part of the sold out crowd; largest crowd in 16 years.
I loved the star sighting.
I loved holding Conley the entire time, and protecting his baby ears from the NOISE.
I loved being with Bradley Bear. He's such a good sport!
I loved the “secret” parking spot; thanks Sam!
I loved the stress relief that always comes, for me, at rowdy basketball game.
I loved going with Sarah and the boys.
I DID NOT love the outcome, but I do love Joe.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The game was a blast. Thanks for taking me and the boys. Bradley, even though he wasn't feeling his best, had a great time and still talks about it all the time.