Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Questions

Coulson and his Great Grandmother Rich share the same birth date. Coulson is named after his Great (7 times) Grandfather Rich. Coulson is one of the cool kids. Happy birthday to Coulson, and happy birthday to Grandma Rich. I am starting to rack up lots of fun memories with Coulson. Here's one: After a visit from Coulson, I almost always find that he has left me a reminder, of his visit. Usually it is something he has created. He is very creative. Sometimes he'll leave me a note, or a drawing. Many times he'll put stickers in unusual places. I will find the stickers for days after he has returned home. Every time I find a sticker, I smile. Sometimes I don't even take the stickers off.

DOB ~ 25 March 1999 ~

DOB ~ 25 March 1905 ~
Louisa Ann Headman Rich: While the list of memories with Coulson is growing, I have a pretty extensive list of memories of Grandma Rich. Here are just a few: She loved to bake. Her sister LaNae loved to sew and hated to cook, so while growing up, grandma learned to be a good cook, and her sister learned to sew. Grandma loved music. She always had music playing in her home. She loved to sing. She could read music. She played the piano and the organ. She loved the beauties of nature, and could often be heard saying: "It's that lovely?" I never saw her cry. I am sure she shed a few tears in her day, as she had some great sorrows, but I never saw her cry. She loved to shop! She loved to buy new clothes. An interesting fact about Grandma's engagement to Grandpa. Grandpa Rich sent Grandma an engagement ring in the mail, with a written proposal of marriage. She accepted his proposal, and was married at age eighteen. Oh there's lots more stuff I know about Grandma, but today I am wondering what she did for her birthday this year?
I H A V E Q U E S T I O N S !

No comments: