Saturday, August 2, 2008

A birthday in Nauvoo
~yahoo~
Happy Birthday Elizabeth
2 August 1983
If Elizabeth were here, I'd bake her a cake.
Just kidding, she'd bake herself a cake,
since she's the one who has taken cake decorating classes.
For many years, taking Elizabeth to see the latest Disney
movie on her birthday, was a family tradition. This year Elizabeth & Adam ventured out with Megan to see the latest Disney/Pixar movie, WALL-E. Megan didn't even make it halfway through the movie.
Oh well! Oh Wall-E!
Life goes on! Well it sort of goes on."Happy happy birthday, Elizabeth dear.
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish, then it would be,
A happy happy birthday to you from me."

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. said...

Thanks mom...I remember going to those Disney movies. Sleeping Beauty was actually the last movie I watched with dad (although I was 15 at the time). Good times. Good times.