Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Today a BIG Happy Birthday
SHOUT goes OUT
to L O R E N
5 August 1980

A beautiful baby!
A good looking little guy! A handsome teenager!


Here are some modern-day warriors at the MTC.
I think Loren could pose for Arnold Friberg. It looks like these elders are walking a pretty straight line. But, to me Loren stands out in front of them all. He's a big guy, with a big heart.

Loren & Sonya
I prayed for this girl to come into Loren's life. Thank you Loren, for being born, and thank you Sonya for coming along and sweeping Loren off his feet! What a great couple you make.Happy birthday Lor'!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! What a beautiful BABY!! And what a looker his mom is too...HOT!!! Love you both:)

L.S.Marshall said...

Thanks Mom for the shout out. It is fun to see my baby pictures and compare them to Noah. I love you Mom

Lolo